Tabs

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Boring??












I'm a homebody at heart. I'd rather have dinner with a few friends at home than go to a big party, but my love of people means that I go anyway. I'd happily potter about my house doing stuff than go anywhere at all.

Sick
However, being sick with my 'mystery' illness has left me at home alot. If I do too much some days I'm too stuffed, dizzy and headachy the next to go to work or sometimes to do much at all.

I try to do inactive type stuff, but there's only so many times I can tolerate playing a yahoo game, watching movies, reading, listening to sermons online....


AH!!!! I'm so BORED!! I just crave physical activity!!!!

Anyone got any ideas for 'quiet' acitivities???

I've done
Knitting
Computer games
reading blogs
reading books
reading theology
doing chores for short periods
gentle exercise
watch movies-
apply for jobs
call people


Any new ones!!!???