Tabs

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Like cold water to a weary soul, is good news from a distant land...

Or a not so distant land…

 

Some things I have been “given” recently.

 

1. Baby photos from a dear and close friend from back home, with word that she was going well

 

2. Listening to Mike Jolly’s sermon from a few months back. Well done Mike, knowing you for a while makes it even better, to see how you have grown in understanding and confidence. Very encouraging and relevant, challenging too.  Sometimes those words sound so trite, but I mean them.

 

3. Hearing A Capella on free Christian online radio –  I guess news from heaven for me… (http://www.live365.com/stations/loran2005)

“Where is your victory?”

“Where is the sting?”

“When the great robber comes “

And

“Death finally dies”

 

I can’t wait for that day…