Tabs

Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas Guest Spot


Hi there bloggers,


Amy muttered something about being too tired to post something for Christmas, so she let me do it. Amy was a bit worried that some people would think I was copying Pablo, but I had the idea to blog ages ago. Everyone else in the house has a blog so I pretend I want some lap time when they update.

I know why Amy's so tired, she's been flapping about the house (much too fast for my liking) baking stuff. I don't know what it is, but it's definately not meat or cheese so I don't know why it's so important. They look like this...

She's also been feeding the sheep every day, they crowd around her in a most undignified manner making a big racket when I'm trying to give myself a bath. She's not nearly so excited about feeding me.

Luke keeps squashing my face and speaking in a silly voice to me at some ungodly hour of the afternoon when I'm trying to sleep.

Anyway, I hope you all have had a great Christmas. Apparently it's quite a signicant time for you all, being the birthday of Jesus. I don't know much about that, I'm still a bit confused about how biscuits fit into it...

Well, I'm due for my snooze now, then after that I need to go for wander down by the dam. Why? Just 'cos. Then I have a bath booked... you get the picture, I'm very busy.


Merry Christmas Humans,

Napoleon (Alias Fat Baby)