Tabs

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Restless

I am totally distracted.

At work, when I'm supposed to be labelling books or downloading bibliographic records for "Franklin and the Babysitter" I'm taking neglected voumes off the shelves, mending their spines with a hot glue gun and replacing their grotty covers with fresh plastic.



At home, when I'm supposed to be studying information retrieval (Boolean logic, Truncation, vector processing). I'm researching jobs in 2 states, and investigating Theological colleges...

Heartsick

I'm also missing my best friend in Indonesia. Usually she comes to visit about this time of year, but she's managed to get herself a boyfriend in Micronesia of all places, which requires nearly a weeks wait in Guam.

The onlytime she answers my emails is when I write something extremely shocking/surprising/silly in the subject field of my email.

Hmmm, maybe Mike's recent news will work...;)


Does anyone have any suggestions for what to write to Heidi to get her to reply?

(Last time I pretended to be in an internet cafe in Bandung, Indonesia)


Suggestions welcome....