Tabs

Friday, August 10, 2007

Busy busy



So very busy!!


My head is spinning, i worry that with all my research and discoveries for my Masters topic, I will need to double the word count. I don't have trouble motivating myself to work on my topic, but I seem to hardly get time to do it!


As always there is work to be done, church and other committments, as well as friends/house stuff to sort out.

I am amazed that I am not going crazy, yet... Although I do take ages to get to sleep and keep waking up half an hour before my alarm goes off.


It feels like there is barely a moment in my life that is not filled with some important activity (i.e cooking, cleaning, washing, working, studying, singing at church, preparing a bible study, catching up with valuable friends)


How does everyone cope when they are busy??


Any sleep/calming strategies?
But thanks be to God that he sustaining me and I have't shirked many things yet due to being busy!